- All patients need to be registered with the hospital prior to admission. Items required for the registration are :
- Patient’s Identification Card (IC), Birth Certificate or Passport (for foreign or international patients only)
- Doctors’ Admission Order
- Deposit via any of the following :
- Corporate Guarantee Letter
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Completed Medical/Insurance Claim Form if patient is under Insurance or Corporate Guarantee
Patients can be registered for an admission at the following :
|Registration Counter – Ground Floor||Daily : 24-hours|
|Consultant’s Clinic – Ground Floor||Daily : 8.30 am to 5.30 pm|
|A & E Counter – Ground Floor||Daily : 24-hours|
If the patient is scheduled for surgery or procedure in the morning, it is advisable that he or she be admitted one (1) day before the scheduled surgery or procedure. This will better facilitate and prepare the patient for the procedure.
- Room Availability
- Patients can choose from a wide range of rooms. However, room choice will be subject to availability.
- For patients who are covered by a corporate company or an insurance policy, the room choice shall be based on his/her entitlement as stipulated on the valid guarantee letter.
- If the patient chooses to upgrade the room, additional expenses may be applicable
- Payment Mode
- credit card/Debit card
- Patients utilising company benefits or insurance services :
- A valid guarantee letter at the time of admission; otherwise, a cash or credit card deposit shall be required.(if applicable)